Friday, January 13, 2006

4:11 PM

so busy arh just finish doing this blogskin . anyway if you're notice my post fonts are from biggest to smallest den please click the date at my post footer to view tt post alone(for eg. click Friday, January 13, 2006) . sorry for the inconvenience caused . me , myself also dunno why the heck its like tt . hmm , band ytd was not bad . arghh had to perform for chinese new year . I NEED MORE SERIOUS SECTIONALS(for myself) ! went to sch today for some lame sec 3 class bonding day camp . damn fun la , i can feel the bond in my class , my class was the best class today , coz we won most of the challenges againist the other classes . guess wad ? when i drop at the RI stop and change bus 13 tt time , while waiting i saw Lee Yin Wei(campus superstar from Raffles Institution)walking out of his sch . nowadays keep seeing stars on streets ? i got a feeling that i will see maia somewhere =) tts abt it . please comment on my new skin . thanks