Monday, January 3, 2011

3:09 PM

I know it has been really long since I post my entries with sentences and paragraphs! I'm too used to 140 characters, if you know what I mean?! Today is my off day and I shall take this time to do a proper post, at the same time to reflect the ups and downs of year 2010.


1 April - Panasonic Lumix LX-3.

24 May - Joined Tumblr.

16th June - Orchard Road flood that got Singapore on the Trending Topic!

24th June - Beast Singapore Showcase! So happy to meet the boys we always see on teevee/YouTube/Fancam!

12 July - World Cup 2010, South Africa Finals. Netherlands VS Spain.

24 July to 28 July - Trip to Bali, super memorable! Did 10KM White Water Rafting and not forgetting that beautiful sunrise on top of a volcano! THE FOOD + THE SHOPPING, high chance of going back to Bali this year again!

29 July - Away From Keyboard - Be in the PARTY! We turned the school into a club, watch this video;



14 - 26 August - Singapore Youth Olympic Games!

1 October - CMPB Army Medical Checkup.

9 October - My 19th Birthday! Surprise planned by Family Gang, Esprit store, Grace and not forgetting Kings & Queens Of The Ring with classmates, held at Sentosa! Lastly that trend #MonsterKipher

14 October - Joined SoundCloud and start mixing songs for fun!

14 November - Sebastian Vettel, Formula 1 World Champion 2010~!

5th November, Deepavali - Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Denim Shoe.

1 December - DJ DIM SUM gig @ Zirca, also my first time clubbing with Miera, Huda & Fana! Super awesome!

22 December - Sunlove Christmas Gathering;









Lastly,
Completed my new year resolution, no bubble tea for a year! For those who are not aware, read this!



There's so much I wanted to say actually but I just can't wait to poke the straw into my bubble tea. It's really really tough man, but I really made it with determination! Now my life seemed complete with Bubble Tea! I'm proud of myself being your your Brother/Son/Ex-Boyfriend/Cousin/Friend/Colleague/Lover who lived year 2010 WITHOUT BUBBLE TEA.

In the year of 2011, there will be New Year Resolutions for me just hoping that there will be more sunny days with higher temperature! In general, everyone to stay healthy!


Phew, done typing everything thats on my mind for 2010.