Sunday, November 29, 2009

9:08 PM

Maid's Day.

Not being racist or any other terms you have on your mind right now.

Are you aware that actually a Maid and a Bangladeshi can be the happiest couple in the world, even happier than Beyonce and Jay-z? Did I set you thinking?

Look. Household chore, maternity care, not to mention they are superb in making the beds conducive for all R-Rated activities too! On the other hand, maintenance work at home, plumping and all sorts of engineering stuffs! I BET THEY KNOW HOW TO FIX A BROKEN-HEART TOO!

-Bangladeshi are well developed in education and training system make them active and qualified to meet demands of domestic and foreign markets.

-Discipline, Patience, Perseverance, Efficiency and Honesty are the salient features in the character of Bangladeshi workers.[Who do not want their partner to be as smart as these humans with built-in attributes!]


Now I hope I can answer to the question 'Why maids always hangout with Bangladeshi workers?' Ask yourself? Can a university grad do some of the things in their job scope? Is money and technology everything that you need in a family? I doubt so! I will not be surprise if any of my friend's spore is any of the mentioned above.

Show some respect to 2 of the hardest/coolest job in the world.
Peace out.