Thursday, June 4, 2009

11:38 PM


JAI HO!





My dream came true! The Pussycat Dolls finally took over Singapore, no words can describe how good Nicole Scherzinger sounded live! Hell yeah Doll Domination Tour was good. Had so much fun with the bunch of people who went! Those people who sit on the same rows are damn fucked up, they're just reluctant to MOVE OUT/IN one seat. Thankfully, with much negotiation we manage to sit together. Concert started with roaring crowd, but sadly the crowd wasn't really great towards the end of the show. Totally love their outfits on stage, its not like the ones we see in MTV or YouTube. YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT LIVE!

Setlist:

1. "Takin' Over The World" (Intro)
2. "Beep"
3. "I Don't Need a Man"
4. "Elevator"
5. "I Hate This Part"
6. "Buttons"
7. "Wait a Minute"
8. "Halo" (Nicole Solo)
9. "Whatcha Think About That"
10. "Bottle Pop"
11. "Hush Hush; Hush Hush[I Will Survive]"
12. "Stickwitu"
13. "Don't Cha"
14. "Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)" (Encore)
15. "When I Grow Up" (Encore)


I feel so delighted after the concert, right now, glimpse of Kimberly walking towards us and dancing off is still fresh in my memory. Crazy night. I know you are feeling the same way if you have experienced some Doll Domination wherever its held.

LOVE.