Monday, August 18, 2008

9:55 AM



Im very pissed off and disappointed with this uncle of mine who beat up my mum until she was admitted to the hospital last night. what's this? he even told the police that he felt good after beating my mum up. this insane uncle ever uses bamboo sticks[the one we used for laundry] as a weapon to hit my grandmother until she had her back full of bruises. damn he's a crazy guy. hope the next time he beat up someone up again for no reason, he can find himself a comfortable place in IMH. im not calling you uncle anymore if i sees you. mum is fine now, but i can feel the pain for being stepped in the chest area on the floor. and whats worst? this insane uncle even grabbed my mum's head and knock against the wall till she faints. he was still laughing when my mum crawls and called the police all by herself. all of us waited for 4 damn hours outside the A&E department. now my mum is resting at home, she'll get dizzy sometimes. im worried. and my uncle is happily at home, not getting himself detained even though all his police statements were fake. can you just leave them alone?

alright thats all for now, i would like to thank the people who are there listening to my problems yesterday. im feeling low and down right now. thanks for reading.

mum, get well soon.
dedicate 林宥嘉 - 你是我的眼 just for you.
love. k-pher.